Texas Association of Psychological Associates
Benefits of membership
• Professional support for masters-degreed practitioners
• Information on topics important to you
• TAPA's Online Newsletter
Reasons to Join
• You are in a master's program in psychology being trained by psychologists.
• You want to provide psychological services in Texas at the master's level.
• You wish to have input into the future of your profession.
• You want a state organization that will advocate on behalf of master's in psychology and
protect their professional privileges.
• You believe psychology has as much or more to offer as other mental health disciplines at the master's level.
• You want to learn or stay informed about state and national issues affecting the practice of psychology.
• You want to associate and/or network with practitioners in the field of psychology.
• You wish to ensure opportunity for individuals with master's in psychology.
• You are concerned about your educational investment and wish to secure the brightest future.
• You train students in master's program in psychology.
• You have strong feelings about the ethics of promoting and offering a master's program that leads to employment and opportunity upon completion.
• You are concerned about the profession of psychology losing valuable resources to other fields.
• You are concerned about the movement of the counseling profession away from psychology.
• You are interested in defining and shaping the future of psychological practice at the master's level.
Or Mail Your Check to
Texas Association of Psychological AssociatesP.O. Box 601374, Dallas, TX 75360
Not eligible for membership?
Become a Friend of TAPA by contributing, and help provide more available, competent psychological services and strengthen the profession.
Already a TAPA Member?
You can do more by contributing to fund
our advocacy for Psychological Associates.
Or go to our
Or go to our
Representing All Masters-Degreed Psychology Professionals in Texas